To all parents and guardians,
At gamesooo, we are serious about children’s safety on our website. We fully understand your concerns about the safety of our kids online. Below you can find information about our site that might help you understand how we work. Should you have additional questions, you can contact [email protected]
What is gamesooo.com?
Gamesooo is a browser games website for children aged 13+. It offers a wide variety of action games, driving games, dress-up games, etc. Because the website displays advertisements, users can play our games for free.
How can I guarantee the safety of my child?
For your child’s safety online, it is essential that:
- Your child never gives away any personal details, such as his or her address, email address, or phone number.
- Your child never shares his or her password and picks a safe username that does not give away any personal information or invite the wrong kind of attention.
- Your child knows that he or she should go to you if he or she ever feels uncomfortable with any content or contact online.
- Your child promises always to be honest about his or her age.
What actions do you take to guarantee the safety of my child?
We screen the content of our website carefully and forbid users to make available content that:
- Fails to respect the rights and dignity of others.
- Is fraudulent, obscene, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
Furthermore, we ask our game developers to use language filters to help prevent unacceptable language from appearing on the website.
Can my child spend money on this website?
You can play every game for free on this website. In some cases, games offer in-game purchases. When this is the case, the users will be asked to agree to separate terms and conditions specific before playing that game. Gamesooo does not support in-game purchases itself and merely links to these types of games.
What can I do when my child sees an inappropriate ad?
We restrict our advertisements to content that is suitable for our audience. Should you come across content that you believe is inappropriate, please let us know. You can send an email to [email protected] with a screenshot and other relevant information. We will look into the matter as soon as possible.
Do you collect Personal Data from my children?